Ep. 115 Get Social With Your Business – Tech Interview with Lee Lonitz
I am pleased to have Social Media Mentor and Strategist Lee Lonitz back on the show today, this is Lee’s second time on the podcast, we spoke to Lee back in September 2016. Will all of the changes with Social Media, Facebook, Instagram etc, we are discussing what is the best way to keep up with social media, how to post to facebook and Instagram, what to post, types of posts and more. Lee has services that will also help you with keeping current on social media SoMe. This episode is filled with chock full of great content! Listen Up!
Lee Lonitz contact Info:
Design for Site
Check these episodes out on the website at
Or whatever podcast player you prefer (ie., iTunes. Stitcher Radio, Google Play, TuneIn etc).
For the full summary of the Rockstar Mentor show notes visit me at http://rockstarmentor.com/blog
Please visit our website to sign up to be on the front lines of amazing information and free downloads that I have prepared especially for you. http://rockstarmentor.com
Visit me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/crushitmentor
Visit me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rockstarmentor
What makes Stamps.com such a great solution?
- Save time – No more trips to Post office
- Save money – Pay exact postage and save at least 50% vs. postage meters
- Easy and convenient – Print official USPS postage 24/7, domestic or international
- Also great for online sellers – Import and ship orders + tracking
– License to print postage
– 4 week trial
– $5 in postage (to use during trial)
– $40 in postage coupons (if you stay past the trial)
– 5lb. digital scale ($50 value, just pay S&H)
– Label sample kit ($5 value)
Try it now!
Stamps.com Enter Promo Code: