Ep. 107: Preparing for art shows and festivals on one of the largest 3 day sales weekend ever!
Three days to rock it your art business and be on your best game!
The labor day weekend is the largest artistic festival sales weekend for artists and many artists prepare the entire year to this weekend of sales and awesomeness! This episode focuses on many areas to keep you organized and on top of your game.
There are a few past episodes to reference:
Episode 005, 024, 066 and 090.
NEW Motivational Freebie Download
Click here to get yours!
HEY, IF YOU WANT TO GET MY FREE EXHIBITOR TOOLKIT GET IT NOW BEFORE IT GOES AWAY!
Click here to get the toolkit!
Check these episodes out on the website at
Or whatever podcast player you prefer (ie., iTunes. Stitcher Radio, Google Play, TuneIn etc).
For the full summary of the Rockstar Mentor show notes visit me at http://rockstarmentor.com/blog
Please visit our website to sign up to be on the front lines of amazing information and free downloads that I have prepared especially for you. http://rockstarmentor.com
Visit me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/crushitmentor
Visit me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rockstarmentor
NEW: Do you need an ecommerce solution that will help you get online bigger, better, faster, stronger? Sign up for a free trial with Shopify, I can help you too! Try Shopify for free!
What makes Stamps.com such a great solution?
- Save time – No more trips to Post office
- Save money – Pay exact postage and save at least 50% vs. postage meters
- Easy and convenient – Print official USPS postage 24/7, domestic or international
- Also great for online sellers – Import and ship orders + tracking
– License to print postage
– 4 week trial
– $5 in postage (to use during trial)
– $40 in postage coupons (if you stay past the trial)
– 5lb. digital scale ($50 value, just pay S&H)
– Label sample kit ($5 value)
Try it now!
Stamps.com Enter Promo Code:
Rockstar MentorTo support the show via Patreon, we would greatly appreciate it!
https://www.patreon.com/rockstarmentorNeed art supplies? Shop on Amazon!